Top 5 Series – Female Soul Mate
Top 5 Traits for a Female Soul Mate
Proverbs 31:10 “If you can find a truly good wife, she is worth more than precious gems!”
1. Is she a Christian woman who walks her talk? What does that mean for a woman? She follows the statutes, laws and commandments of God! She trusts and accepts her man and he hears and understands her. It’s a two-way street.
2. She helps her man in all that they do together. In other words, she is a joiner in their relationship and not self centered always asking for people to do things for her without returning the favors.
3. She is a woman of strength and dignity. When she speaks, her words are wise and kindness is the rule for everything she says. She is a peace maker and an encourager, not a drama queen.
4. She is energetic, a hard worker and watches for bargains. Yes ladies, it’s in the Bible, Proverbs 31:17, “watches for bargains!” Shopping is in a woman’s genes, men. They are biblically shopping for bargains.
5. A woman who fears and reverences God. The Bible says, “Charm can be deceptive and beauty doesn’t last, but a woman who fears and reverences God shall be greatly praised. Her children stand and bless her; so does her husband. He says to her, “There are many fine women in the world, but you are the best of them all!
Beth Moore on the Proverbs 31 Woman–”I’m Tired!”
Beth Moore is a well-known teacher and evangelist, especially in women’s ministries. I was watching her on TV when she read the entire chapter of Proverbs 31 about what a woman should be. She listed:
“…up before dawn, …buying and inspecting fields…plans the day’s work with her servant girls…sews for the poor…has no fear of winter, for she had made warm coats for her family… she upholsters with finest tapestry…her own clothing is beautifully made… generously gives to the poor…”
At the end of the chapter, Beth said, “Whew! If I had to do all of that, I would just be flat tired all the time!” Fortunately, ladies, there are shopping malls where most of these things can be obtained in an afternoon. It isn’t easy being a Proverbs 31 woman, but would a godly man want anyone less?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can purchase the book or e-book on Amazon. Our website is www.soulmategodsway.com. Hope you “Like” it. Have a blessed week!
Author: Ron Mumford August 11, 2014 10:30 am
Leave a Comment